Participation in the ESGI 138 is free for most academics, however the number of places at the event is limited. All free places include full-board and accommodation. See ‘What is included in your booking’ below for full details.
Postgraduate students are charged a fee to take part in the study group. We may be able to support your attendance if you are a non-CDT postgraduate student and prepared to volunteer time to help with practical tasks during the ESGI week. Please email email@example.com before you register if you are interested in this option.
These fees apply to participants who are not been awarded free attendance.
5 nights accommodation inc. full board, Sun 15 – Fri 20 July: £400.00
4 nights accommodation inc. full board, Mon 16 – Fri 20th July: £350.00
No accommodation required inc. full board (For local residents): £150.00
What is included in your booking
- Accommodation, inc. breakfast (if required)
- Lunch each day (Monday to Friday)
- Evening meal (Monday – Thursday)
- Formal study group dinner on Wednesday evening (attendance is optional)
- Drinks and networking reception
All participants are required to pay their own travel expenses.
Please register your interest in taking part in the ESGI as soon as possible. We will email you by 29 May 2018 to let you know if you have been allocated a place at the ESGI. We will also inform you by that date if you have been allocated free attendance.
Once we have confirmed your place via email, you will need to book your place by completing the online ESGI Booking Form. We will email you the link to the form when we confirm your free attendance. Please note: Your place at the ESGI will only be confirmed once you have completed the Booking Form.
- By booking your place you are committing to attend. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are now longer able to attend by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to pay for part of your attendance, then this must be paid in full by 16 June 2018
- We will email you full joining instructions nearer the time. Please ensure the email address you provide is correct and one you use regularly.
- Postgraduate students: Please check that your supervisor agrees to your participation in the Study Group BEFORE you register
- PhD students: Your university may have funds available to subsidise your costs of attending the ESGI, including accommodation & food expenses. We incourage you to look into what funding is available to support your ESGI attendance. If your university isn’t able to cover all your expenses, then we may be able to contribute towards your attendance costs. Please fully investigate other funding options, before requesting ESGI funding as we have limited funds available. Please email your funding requests to email@example.com.